DIE KLEINE WOUD is an exciting new venue that is a part of DIE WOUD Weddings & Functions. It caters for smaller, more intimate morning weddings or functions.
Get the perfect forest party you have always wanted!
Just like DIE WOUD, it’s in perfect harmony with nature nestled between majestically tall blackwood trees. Experience nature all around you with bird chirping as background music.
In the ceremony area guests are seated in between the fallen black wooded trees with a canopy of leaves. A Bedouin structure will accommodate you for your reception, allowing the outside elements to be a part of the setting either way.
DIE KLEINE WOUD accommodates a maximum 60 guests, and we would love to welcome you to the venue of your dreams for anything from a wedding, party or special function. We are a stone’s throw away from the beautiful little town of Caledon, in the Overberg Western Cape. Caledon is situated on the N2 national road only 113kms east of Cape Town’s city centre.
Venue hire rate for intimate weddings
Venue fee is inclusive of VAT
For any other type of functions, please enquiry rate directly
VENUE FEE INCLUDES
- Ceremony area in the forest with seating and Pergola. Ceremony area not suitable for bad weather, but Caledon offers a variety of Churches to choose from.
- Exclusive use of the venue with a Bedouin tent for reception area from 8am – 3pm.
- Tables, chairs, cutlery & crockery, glassware and white napkins. Should you wish to use anything else other than what Die Kleine Woud provides, it will be for your own account.
- 1x floor manager for duration of the event from the morning till the afternoon.
- 2x staff member /waiters for basic setup & duration of the event.
- 1x parking marshal.
VENUE FEE EXCLUDES
- Wedding coordinator | Catering / menu | Bar beverages | Flowers / Décor
- Sound / DJ service and extra ambient lighting | Pre-drinks furniture